RELAXATION CORONA MEASURES AS OF 1 JULY 2020
The Prime Minister’s last press conference on the Corona virus measures has just been announced. In doing so, he has announced a number of relaxations with effect from 1 July 2020 that are important to our clients. For a complete overview in Dutch, please refer to:
But the main rule is and remains that a distance of 1.5 meters must be observed in cases where no special rule applies.
The easings as of 1 July 2020 are:
– Events that require a permit, such as fairs and festivals, are allowed again. Interested parties are asked about any health complaints and must keep their distance. There is a maximum capacity of 250 people, all of whom must sit at festivals.
– Public transport may scale up to full capacity, but passengers must wear a mask.
– Contact sports are allowed again, and all sports clubs, saunas and casinos can open again.
– There is no maximum number of visitors for the catering industry if a permanent place is reserved, a health check is made, and 1.5 meters distance is kept (not for persons from one household).
– In the catering industry, it is no longer necessary to keep a distance between tables, if cough screens are fitted.
Discotheques and night clubs will remain closed until September 1, 2020.
The Prime Minister has made it clear that if the rules are not followed and the contagions increase disproportionately, the relaxations will be reversed. It is therefore important that all residents of the Netherlands adhere to the rules and, where possible, inform each other when this does not happen.
< Back to news items
Published on: 24 June 2020